Guest Bloggers welcome. Promote your writing or your client’s product or service.
These are the guidelines to contributing to A Spiritual Paradigm’s Blog.
- I ask all guest bloggers to register. I will change your profile to contributor. This cuts down the time I have to put in publishing your article.
- When registering do not make your user name match your name. Hackers find ways to use your user id to hack sites. I will also change your nicename in the dbase so it makes it harder for your profile to be hacked.
- Create a secure password, make it obscure, alpha, numeric, and characters. The longer the better.
- Author bios should be direct and to the point. If you are writing as a professional and seeking to increase your income, your bio should reflect your accomplishments. If you have a web page include the link. Do not forget to include a way for a potential client to contact you.
- Article topics must be relevant to recovery, alternative healing, lifestyle changes, relapse prevention, addiction/alcoholism, and other similar topics.
- The article will be free of misspellings and grammar errors. Not that my writing is perfect, but perfection is a goal. I like Grammarly or Hemingway to help with sentence structure, grammar, spelling, and the over all flow of the article.
- All articles will remain free of blatant advertisements. Affiliate links are acceptable when included as part of the product review.
- All links will use the following code: target=”_blank” to open the link in a new tab or window. Include this bit of code also: rel=“nofollow” Here is how the link will look: http://thewebsitenamehere.com title=”name of the site or reference” target=”_blank” rel=“nofollow”
- Use the All in One SEO Pack included for every article to add search-ability for your article. It is easy to use.
- I reserve the right to refuse, edit, or request changes to all articles submitted. The same for links included in your articles.
- You retain authorship to your articles. You may delete, edit, and change your articles at anytime.
- You may also add pictures to your articles. Including the feature picture. Be sure to fill in the details, title, description, alt info. These all count for search engines.
These guidelines are subject to change as the need arises. Be sure to check back and watch your email for updates from me. I promise your profile, email are secure.
Questions or concerns, please contact me to discuss.